Friday, August 27, 2010

Treasury A Day ~ Day 1

I think I'm going to make a treasury a day for every day through the end of the year and blog about it. I think there are about 126 +/- days left in the year.  I did add them up but by the time I got to my blog, I'd already forgotten. lol 

I have shop on Etsy.  I also shop on Etsy. :)  For those of you that do not know, a treasury is a group of items picked by an Etsy member.  The hope is that your treasury or a treasury containing one of your items will be picked for the front page of Etsy.  I love browsing the treasuries for inspiration, gift giving and little treats for myself.

The theme for my treasury today is Fall.  I love fall.  It reminds me of cool, crisp air, football games and tailgate parties, camping, chili, and the leaves changing colors.  It just makes me happy.  Here is todays treasury.  Click on the link to get a better look at the gorgeous items and to leave a comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment