Friday, August 27, 2010

Fix-It Fri #68


Practice. Practice. Practice.  I need it. :)  I am having so much fun playing with the new editing techniques I learned recently.  I know the more I practice the better I'll get.  So here are my edits for Fix-it Fri from i heart faces.

Original SOOC:

Then I did a clean edit on it by running the clean edit action from Everyday Elements in PSE6.



Then I ran PW Sunshine action on this one.



I started with my clean edit again and added a low contrast bw preset in LR3 for this...



And the last one I did was ran Honey and Light preset from Pretty Presets for LR3 on this one.


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful edits! I adore the first edit especially! I love what you did with the crop in them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I especially love the honey and light preset you applied to the last one! Great job on them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the last edit! Beautiful job on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love the last two! Especially the black and white one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So dreamy! Love that last one...really takes you to another place and time. You rock, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the last edit!! Very beautiful!! Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great edits! I especially love the last one because it has a nice pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Most of all I like the B&W version.

    ReplyDelete