Sunday, September 5, 2010

Treasury A Day ~ Day 10 Time To Clean

Someone posted a link to a Holiday Cleaning checklist on a board I'm on and it inspired this treasury. It's a very cool checklist. It helps you get your house ready for the holidays and guests. It started Aug 29th but it's not too late to begin and get caught up. I worked on Week 1 today which was cleaning the front porch. Wow. So much work. I swept away the dirt and cobwebs. I cleaned out the flower beds and cleared away the debris. I took the old storm door and brass kick plate off the front door. Now I have to paint the door though...oops. My husband told me I could get new door hardware and I'm going to replace the doorbell too. I went ahead and put out the Halloween doormat and my Halloween pillows on the Adirondack chairs.  It's not too early, is it??  Anyway, if your curious about the website that has the checklist, here it is:    http://christmas.organizedhome.com/holiday-grand-plan

And here is my treasury:

No comments:

Post a Comment