Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Christine Jones Photographer | Children Photographer | Memphis, TN

A little over a week ago I participated in the Germantown Festival in my hometown. It's a fun, two day festival with vendors from all across the country. I met Amanda there and she asked about my portrait business. A few days later she asked if I would take pictures of her three month old little boy. Yes! What could be better?


This little guy is so cute. His mom(Amanda)and dad (Steve)brought him to the Botanic Garden for our shoot. Amanda & Steve are originally from Michigan. They are back in Tennessee after living in Texas for a while. They have only been back two weeks. How lucky am I that Amanda stopped by my booth? Amanda & Steve are great. They are super parents. They knew exactly what Baby M needed. They were so much help to me also during the shoot. It was a great afternoon.


Here are some pictures from the day...
















1 comment: